Monday, July 24, 2006

Dance for God's Kingdom


Currently I’m busy for the preparation of the dance class. Wow, I can’t imagine that 29 persons register so far. That was a good response. I really Thank God that He guide me through this. All these while, was actually worrying about no one having such an interest to learn how to dance. After all, God is always good. He opens ways when there is no ways.

When the topic dancing come to my mind, I try to flash back the first day I dance for the Lord. The picture inside my head was not that clear but I remember the first time I dance, it on Christmas day when I was around 8 years old. From then, I start the gain the interest in dancing and serving God with my body movement. It is always fun when a group of people, gather together in one place, to practice and to have serious fun together.

Last time when we dance, we have a close group which contains 6 persons. After graduate from high school, we have our own life and we walk our own ways. After a while, now I’m alone leading another team people that use their body movement to glorify God.

To flash back on our own history is always something interesting. I grew up from a small kids that love dancing, to now… a girl that still dance for the Lord. I do pray that, I could continue to dance for God, until my last day in this earth. Although age might be a problem, but I just pray that, the Lord my strength.

No comments: