Monday, November 12, 2007

Love the giver, not the gift

It’s been a while that I’ve stopped the habit of dropping things down because most of the time I have no word from my mind. I have bunch of feelings and the feelings flying here and there and yet I just couldn’t find a word to express what I wanted to said or feel.

Today, I have a few words that I would love to drop it down. Love the giver not the gift. Unconsciously, I’ve love the gift more than I love the giver. I’ve sees my gift more important than I sees the giver. I thought that this is what He wants me to do, but He asks me to let go. For it is not my will but His be done.

Maybe I’ve stop the habit of writing too long, I have difficulties in finding words.

From that day onward, I see things more clearly, I know the time that I’ve waited is not wasted and I know things will be more and more excited. I know why, I know how and I know which stand I should stand.

Again, after all… May Your will be done in my life.

**Love the giver, not the gift**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...God is so good...He always give us special gift...yet He can also take it back, take everything away from us...is it possible to give it all up? Well, God, When He give us gift, He expected us to draw more closer to Him, this is one of the reason. Another one, He wanna test how faithful we are to Him if we loose the gift He had given to us...If God says let go...the best thing to do is trust Him and obey what He says. Afterall He know what's best for us...

JennyWong said...

Amen...