Monday, April 14, 2008

Stronger???

How do we normally define the word, stronger?

You felt down, you cry. You pick yourself up, you grow stronger? Or emotionless?

You face life heartache journey. You cry aloud and you learn to take care of your own heart. You become stronger? Or selfish?

You face financial crisis. You learn to save and cherish every penny. You learn to be stronger? Or stingy?

What is the definition?

I am leaving… I cry… time pass… I adapted to it… tears no longer an issue for me. I become stronger? Or become heartless?


**Stronger?**

3 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

All those you mentioned.. it's neither stronger nor another way round, but...different...:)Welcome to KK.

garrylin said...

YUP!!! Agree with thegodlylawyer! Neither~ it's just you who have become more matured~ knowing how to think and interpret things differently~

JennyWong said...

Dear aparelho,
Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you found it interesting. I would like to visit your blog as well but when i click on it, it's written there it's closed. Do you have another adrress instead of that one?

Thank you again...