Saturday, March 07, 2009

Only God knows….

Most of the time, we will tend to advice too fast; give solution to fast and to say our own perspective too fast. Sometimes, someone only want a listening ear because we all grown up and go through journey of life in every different ways, experience different thing. But to find only listening ears is also this hard. Why?

Different people give different encouragement. I truly appreciate the encouragement and the effort of trying … But most of the time, I only want a pair of ears to hear my struggle, my foolishness, and my tears and yet, it's hard to find. No wonder most adults choose to keep everything themselves. They tried before to share but it become even bitter.

** Only God knows... **

1 comment:

enfeeliew said...

chill..sweetheart!! everything gonna be fine....