Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Christmas Suprise...

After Christmas Eve Service, we were packing and making sure the cathedral and back to normal for Christmas Day service...

Out of sudden, he asked me, are you READY to receive your Christmas gift?

I thought, why am i have to be ready?

Then.. Tada...
I was breathless for awhile. And then i responded him, Wei.. Don't play with people ring la.. Give it back to people. Very expensive one ah...

He look at he with his normal speechless look and said, i won't play with this kind of things.
So... I happily received it and jumping home.. Looking at the ring and couldn't believe it and still breathless...
I was totally surprised and never expect anything from him this Christmas. I couldn't stop thanking God for a fiancée like him. The Lord has given me a great man.

The ring was engraved the date he asked me to marry him. 16.03.10 and it was given to me on Christmas Day. A bit weird but anyway, now I feel more than before that I am engaged.

** Shouting out…. I’m engaged with a diamond ring!!!! **

No comments: