Monday, December 19, 2011

It’s been a month of wedding, retreats and lots of practices

The madness started a week before children worship conference… Everyone was busy practicing and giving the best to children worship conference and praying the hardest so that the children able to encounter God.

After that, Danny & I went to our dearly best friend wedding… I was a beautiful wedding… Everything was perfect...

Soon after the wedding in KL, we have a short break to search for the right ring, get whatever stuff that we need, spent some time at home and spent some time with our friends..

Came back to KK and the next day, we proceed to Kokol for English Staff Retreat & Planning for next year. It was a great break. We have some time doing nothing, laugh, play and plan ahead for next year.

Back to KK again and I have to prepare myself to Kokol again to support the Clergy wives retreat. I have a great time there as well. Being refreshed in spiritual, mental and emotional… Refocus my direction and purpose of life and continue to pursue on. Make some friends, learn more about marriage and parenting. Laugh non-stop and also learn some cooking skill.

By the time I got back down to KK, Christmas is just two weeks away and I have to start with Christmas practices. So, this two weeks, has been going out to practices, carolling, gaya street and shopping for some Christmas gifts.

Overall, I have a great time away and coming back. Excited and nervous for next year… And sometimes, I got a shock by realising I only have 4 more months to go. So, that’s the latest update me….

** CWC - Wedding - Retreats - Christmas **

No comments: