Friday, June 15, 2012

Life as a wife


I’ve been married for a month plus now and I enjoy being a wife. Though there are certain differences that both of us need to adjust but at the same time, we are also learning to leave together as a couple, do things together and spend more time at home.

As a wife, the first requirement that I gave myself is to keep the house as clean and tidy as I can, so that I can have a standard for my family. Other than making sure that my house always feels like a home, I learn to cook different kind of dishes. I’ve been trying to find other recipe to try, searching for cook book, watched some short video clip about cooking in youtube and coming out a list of recipe that I wanted to try.

Other than settle our meals, I need to wash, iron, clean and fold cloth and every meal I am thinking what to prepare for the next meal so that I can plan ahead. So far, I am enjoying the role as a new wife and prayerfully, this enjoyment will stick with me for a long time.

** Being a wife **

No comments: