Monday, July 02, 2012

A dream comes true – 5th May 2012

Walking down the aisle in a long and beautiful gown is every girl’s dream. The same goes to me.

I’ve been dreaming this day since I was 12 years old if I remember it correctly.

Start doing the research since I was 18 years old.

I am the typical girl that dream for a beautiful wedding, handsome and tall husband that loves God and loves me and we will have a beautiful family and a happy marriage.

The only difference between the real day and my dream is that, I have the face for my husband now.

In my dream, the groom face is not clear because I do not know who it is yet. Hehehe….

Everything is so simple.

My reception table is simple, my décor for the church is simple, my gown is simple and my makeup and hairdo is simple and nice.

It was truly a magical day for us.

Sealed with a magical kiss and beautiful song that sang by my husband.

Everything is so perfect for us.

We are grateful for friends and family that are there to witness and be happy together for us.

We grateful for two professional photographers who are also our friends able to capture every moment meaningfully and filled with God’s glory and honour…

We are amazed how amazing God works in this beautiful day, we are thankful how much He has blessed us and how awesome is He that the whole time, we able to feel his presence with us.
It was truly magical…

** May our magical day bring glory to Him **

No comments: