Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It still hurt…

It’s already half past one in the morning. I can’t believe that my mind still wandering around…..positive, negative, all in one mind. Another few more hours, I’ll need to pack up and start my new day again. Tears non-stop dropping down from my creek. Trying so hard to stop my mind so that I can stop my tears too but things just couldn’t be like what I wanted to. As my period is coming soon, hormone change and my mood also swing like nobody business. At the same time, I can have the feeling of happy and sad. Wondering is this still normal?

Can’t believe that this process takes so long and it’s tougher than I imagine. The past has came back to haunted me. There’s nothing else I can do but to sit myself down and pray. I pray that I can feel comfort and have courage to continue this journey.

After wiping all my tears, feel that my shoulder is lighter. Security is still not here, but I’ll learn to have it more when time comes. I have to learn to let go, to trust God and to continue to have faith. It’s tough but I know that I’ll be ok. I choose to be ok… for God Grace is sufficient for me. It’s another journey of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not be discouraged.

God is always there. Only needs you to call out to Him.

The challenge for all of us is to put down oursleves, and what we can do, and let God take control.

The true meaning of renewal is that when God has delivered you from your problems, He has forgiven you of all your sins. Do not fall into the trap of guilt, uncertainty, and maybe unforgiveness. God has taken it all away at the first time of asking.

Do not let the enemy bring such sentiments back into your heart to disturb you, and take away your focus from God's saving grace.

In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

-a friend-