Monday, April 16, 2007

Time

Rev Doc Stephen Tong preached before about the topic, Time.

Time can be very scary because it recorded every little thing about you. It recorded your history, your memories, your life, your future, your past…your everything.

According to Rev Stephen Tong, time is a tough testifier. Time can test things that we wouldn’t know. Time can prove things that we cannot see. Time can heal, time can brings hurt and grief fade away. Time can be our faithful friend. It will stand as a witness to our good testimony. Time cannot be bought with money but time is an opportunity.

In my life recently, I need this time a lot. I need time to be healed; I need time in order to know my next step. I need time to prove, I need time be my evidence. I need time in order for me to be strong again. I need time.

Time can show me how faithful and good a person can be and also how evil and unfaithful another person can be. Time can show what is good and evil.

I’ve been waiting for someone, for something, for God and for myself. I can only pray that time will prove, time will heal and time will continue to be my best and faithful friend.

** I have been faithfully waiting**

No comments: