Friday, May 25, 2007

Enjoy my day

Is such a refresh if every month you can calm yourself down and just to be with yourself. Spend some time to be alone, stay at home doing nothing or do the things that you like and watch the movie that you enjoy. After came down from Genting, I never really have a period of time for myself. Most of the time, I spend it with someone else. Went out to dinner, movie, fellowship, and church activities. Instead of busy life, I choose to calm myself down and spend some time with myself for two days. This is good… I feel refresh again. Know what I want in my life and who should I be with.
In these few weeks of busy agenda, I seldom spend time with my dear housemate. Not only I have busy plan because she has her busy period as well. So, we talk less; spend time of being together less. Ya, I know… we stay together. But most of the time, either she will not be at home while I’m home or the other way round. When we spend less time together, things seems to go the other way round than we imagine. Or maybe I’ve move on to the next chapter of life while people around me still assume that I am in the previous chapter. I know changes take time and it will need a lot of times as well.

Last night, I have a wonderful time with her again. Just to be with her, talk non-sense, eat together, be with one another and enjoy the time of being together. I have a good time with her. We talked and talked and talked and eat and laugh and encourage and be together. I’m always grateful that God sent her into my life. In fact, she gives a big impact in my life. I love her for who she is and she appreciate me as who I am. We love each other so much. Thank you for being with me and walk with me. I love you. Let's do that again.

**Refreshed**

1 comment:

theGodlyLawyer said...

Cham loh... I don't feel good being with people doing so many things in one day liao loh... getting older may be.. cham loh cham loh...