Monday, March 03, 2008

Lost

Recently, I felt bored with life. I don’t know why. Seems like everything I did is not right, not useful, not interesting…. I wonder why. I felt bored watching drama series at home; bored with eating the same old meal, same old stall, bored with doing what I am doing now no matter in church or in my work place. I just don’t feel like it. What had happen? I’m still wonder….

Lost of passion? Lost of vision? Or lost of direction?

Am I tired? I am tired of waiting. I am tired of pending but there is nothing much I can do. Since I’ve wait and wait so long, what else do I expect?

Am I tired of serving? I guess I am…

Maybe I don’t feel what people around me are feeling. I did try to find the same feeling and yet I couldn’t get the right sense.

Lord, I’m sorry… I just don’t feel what everyone else is feeling.

**Lost**

4 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

How come you are same like me? Your journey is not as long and tiredsome as mine wa... cheers up... For the Lord has a special plan for u... look for the plan...

JennyWong said...

Although my journey not as tough as yours but we all have different journey which we all have to go through so that we able to be like what God made us to be. You hang in there too. For God will open a way to you. You too have a special plan from Him....His grace is always enough. To remind you and me...

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

Both of you also hang on..

samenduck|samenmouse said...

a lot of ppl always said tat this kind of period always will comes sometimes... very felt bored, moody, no feelings, lost of passion, just felt miserable.....just continue to pray...tok to God as he is listening...have faith my sis.... happy or sadness...also wll go through with God..:) jia you lo...