Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Believe

All depends on what you believe, some other will say….

Yesterday as I walked myself home, suddenly the phase ‘love at first sight’ bump into me. As I was thinking… I never believe love at first sight. I think that will never happen to me and it is just stupid. I believe that love have to start with a man-to-man connection and not sight-to-sight connection. Well, that’s my point of view.

I guessed the root cause is believed. If you believe such a thing, miraculously, you will able to find the thing that you believe in. If you believe such an incident, it will happen. If you believe love at first sight, I guess the introduction of your love story should have something to do with love at first sight.

Rev Doc. Stephen Tong said before that, love at first sight, divorce at first fight. Well, this is debatable since it’s all up to our own perspective. As for me, I truly agree because human’s heart is never as simple as the appearance or maybe not as pretty as the appearance.

Again, it’s all about your believe system. Maybe this is all about the mind. That’s why most of the people will say that everything is in your mind. Maybe your fate is all in your mind too. It depends how you think about it. It depends you choose to think positive or negative.

The battle start within your mind…

** The battle of your mind**

1 comment:

garrylin said...

Good one from Rev Dr Stephen~ hahaha.. Love @ 1st Sight, Divorce @ first Fight.. hahaha they ryhmes~ Geez... I do agree that Love at First sight is essentially quite emotional. I prefer calling it, 1st impression. With the attractiveness of 1st sight, you are more keen in moving on towards the next stage. However, some people who, like you mentioned, 'believe' in Love @ 1st sight would be more mentally prepared to accept the other party. Personally, i do somewhat agree with what u're blogging.. ;P