Friday, February 15, 2008

I’m back

Coming back to the real life is always a tough thing for me. Emotion swings like crazy, every minute of my time I miss home like crazy and the worst thing is to come back to work. It’s not about I like my job or not but it’s about staying alone in a big city whereby I can only cry out to God when I’m down and I need someone to understand me.

When I reach my KL home, the first feeling… this place looks familiar. Even my eyes have to take some time to get used to what I am seeing. What more about my feelings? The same feeling when I step into my office.

I am a girl that feeling always comes first more than word. Most of the time, I don’t know what to say when there’s only tears I’ll shed.

Although I’m a bit down yesterday but I still manage to enjoy my Valentine Day with him. Never expect any surprises from him but he did something for me. I really enjoy last night to be with him although he is not feeling well and we only manage to grab dinner. What meaningful is not the value of the gift but the effort that he paid and the time that he spend with me.

Lastly, I’m happy to be back to be with him but I’m sad to leave my home again. I wish I could have both…

** I’m back**

1 comment:

lissakong said...

sometimes we as human very tamak one..hope can get the both...but unfortunately we just can choose one of them...really sad o sometimes think back...