Friday, February 22, 2008

I’m the happiest

Today I’m the luckiest and happiest girl in this world. Well, that’s what I feel right now. Although time flies, Chinese New Year just passed and my nose is leaking now, I still have the same feeling.

Why so? Because my room is cleaned by him which he seldom do it for me (my room is so clean that the place that I never clean before is now sparkling) and my lunch is ordered and delivered by him (which is something I wanted to eat so much and with the hot soup that can at least make me feel a bit comfortable with my not feeling well nose now).

Awww…. I feel so blessed and loved that I have to write this down. I’m the luckiest, I’m the happiest and I got the best man ever.

**I’m the luckiest**

1 comment:

lissakong said...

yes indeed u are so lucky oh...hehehe...