Thursday, May 08, 2008

A calm night

Tonight is a calm and beautiful night. The music plays and a calm wind blow by. I hold my hands together to get warmer. Sitting in a strange place with him sitting beside me. I look around and have a thought for awhile. Time pass so fast and it only left 2 more days before I fly off. How do I really feel right now? Besides of all the busy settling stuff, handling things, meeting up with friends and catching up with books, I really didn’t spare much time in recognizing my feeling.

Can’t deny that tear is the biggest issue for me right now. I’ve been in this place and been in this church for 6 years. Feeling sad to leave is such a normal case for me. I can’t believe time pass this fast that my time has finally came. In another hand, I am excited for the new life that I’m going to face and yet I too have the problem of letting go and move on. After all, like it or not, I will still have to move on and prepare for the journey that I will meet in my coming days.

Thank you for those who remember me, treat me for such an expensive dinner, willing to spare their precious time with me and trying so hard to make things work out for me. I truly appreciate and I can’t stop giving thanks to God when I thought of you all.

Two more days... I can only pray that the Lord is with me, calm my emotion and help me to adapt to new places as soon as possible.

**A calm night**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worryy... u still got us here. new ppl, new enviroment, new hop, new expectation will bring u New happie, joy and blessing.
juz bout to have time to catch up reading ur blog, u reminded me back my old days in FCC.. miss u guys so so much. ^^ surrender all into His hand, u can move on and serve even more better here

Lydiaclo said...

Dear Jenny,

Hi! How are you? Welcome into the team. Well, i understand your feeling of leaving soon. I have been through that as well. Letting go of things not easy, especially you have been there for so many years. But life still need to go on. I believe God will bless you in KK. Well, you need to give the people there some time to get to know you..and also..do take innitiative lo to get to know them...it's total different from FCC. But God is always with You...take care and God bless...see you in KK ya...mission conference...^_^ cheer up and smile..

Lydia jie

theGodlyLawyer said...

hey hey... not to worry. God is not a God of 'destroying' life.. but God that is blessing you... just trust and obey.. and you will be able to see what God has prepared for u.

lissakong said...

hi Jeny, don worry cos the jenny that i knew is very geng one and very friendly one...of cos first few days maybe bu guan but slowly you will ok one...trust God...and we will meet up too...see you oh....miss you...

Unknown said...

selamat datang ke dalam Syarikat Tuhan Berhad...hahaha...You wont regret cos this is a "public listed company" where everyone will sure get "profit" when they invest..:D

heavenly said...

The Lord be with you
Life goes on..