Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When it only left scar

In certain path of life, you will look back and give thanks. Sometimes, you will stare at the scar and thought back a lot of things that had happen. When it only left scar, it means that it's been quite some time. You touch it, you won't feel pain anymore.

But when I'm being reminded of how the incident happened, I started to feel the same pain. When I see the same sign and reaction, I started to cry it out to God. A level of faith is being tested; a level of trust is a doubt. Where is my faith, I asked? Where is my trust? And yet, I stood quietly.

Many times I stood quietly in front of Him. Without a word, He knows how I felt. Sometimes I cried, sometimes I only wish He is here, just to be with Him to remind myself that He is always faithful, always loving. If one day, He tells me that He can remove my scar too, I will be glad to let Him do so. I pray that without this scar, I won't be as terrify as I used to be.

We all know that happiness is a choice. Sometimes when you have decided to be happy today it doesn't mean that you will end up happy also. Although you try so hard to lift yourself up again, but in certain times, we need more than ourselves to lift us up.

**When it only left scar**

No comments: