Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The best week ever?

Put aside a busy schedule and never ending work… I can say that I have the best week even although the week has not ended yet but positive attitude, brought out the great rest of the days.

#1: He spent a lot more time with me than the usual weeks. Due to his and mine busy schedule, we talked like almost 5 minutes a call each day. But this week, it’s different

#2: I am blessed with some free lunch and dinner

#3: My G900 is coming back after about a month away from me to the mobile clinic to repair

#4: My necklace is coming back to me also after about 6 months repair

The best time I have, is that we are in great mood and everything we talked, manage to click it on. I miss this for awhile….

Best time? I think so…

**Great and wonderful days**

No comments: