Monday, June 08, 2009

Clergy Wives' Retreat

I learn tremendously in this retreat. Not that I am a clergy wives’ but I was there as a support staff. Someone that runs here and there in order to make sure things are in order and they can have a great service. With all the busy in hand, I still manage to enjoy myself. I saw most of them love the retreat and they all have a lot of fun. Even I have a lot of fun. The words are powerful and the workshop and amazing. They get surprises from here and there each day and gifts to be taken home with them. Not only them, I got surprises too… Haha… The first night was an opening dinner in Bishop’s house. The second day of the retreat, we all have the privilege of getting ourselves colored up and ready for a photo shot by an excellent and gifted photographer, Louis Pang. I got my first portrait and it was taken by Louis Pang. What a blessing!

Tada….In the afternoon, we learn about colors. What colors that suits everyone and looks best on each of us. The third day, we continue with learning colors and grooming. How to play with colors to make you look suitable for the occasion. In the afternoon, they have their flower arranging workshop while I prepare the night session.With these three nights, not only that I enjoy but I have a lot of fun making new friends and it my honor to serve them. I learned about inner beauty and outward beauty. And most important and out of my expectation, I am refreshed also. God is always good. Even though I am only supporting there, but he bless me too. Not only with all the tips for outward and inward beauty but what I have been searching for, is answered by Him. God is always great.

** Refreshed **

No comments: