Friday, June 12, 2009

Stress!

Everyone will have the opportunity to experience stress. Maybe not everyone… Some experience it but have no idea what that called. But still, everyone will face the feeling of stress. As I look through the dictionary of Cambridge the meaning of stress is;

#Stress - great worry caused by a difficult situation, or something which causes this condition

I’ve been pretty busy these two months. Before the clergy wives’ retreat, I have to prepare for it. After that, I have to prepare for in-house clergy training. Now, I am still in the midst of preparing.

With such an amount of work, late sleep, in orderly time for meal, people expectation, worry of not doing it right and so on ….really caused me tired and emotional unstable. Maybe also because my period is around the corner, mood swing is very normal.

To release stress;
#1 Pray
#2 Listen to sermons
#3 Sleep
#4 Watch a funny movie and laugh about it
#5 Hang out with close friend or someone that I love
#6 Read people’s interesting Blog and update mine
#7 Do my plan 2
#8 Plan a holiday
#9 Day dreaming with beautiful scenery
#10 Listen to song favorite music
#11 Shopping – provided money is available
#12 Eat something that I wish and like

As for now, I choose to update my blog…
** Stress & tired! **

1 comment:

Rachael Mia said...

JENNY!
haha .
gimme ur email so i can add u in my blog :P