Thursday, June 11, 2009

The first time feeling…

Tonight, I didn’t stay back in worship practice to practice together with them but I have to rush back to the office to continue what I have left behind just now. The feeling of leaving the 4 new dancers that I have trained them for all these while give such a heavy heart. This coming Sunday, 2 out of the 4 will dance at 10am English service. Before I left, I think most of the dancers will felt that I am like a mother that nag a lot.

Remember to practice… Remember to lift your hand up high… smile while you are dancing and smile with me when I am smiling with you… Don’t play around but practice well… Wear white color shirt… Please teach her if she cannot follow.. Don’t lead too fast… Don’t put too hard pattern.. Don’t talk while practicing… etc…

I kinda felt the feeling of a mother. Can they do well? Will they be ok when I am not around? I worry about the one that lead them this week cannot control that many kids. Many questions running around my head. And yes… They are all kids. That’s why I worry. But not the one that leads them in dancing.

Overall, I think they will practice at home and do well in the worship. Sometimes, we all just need a bit pressure to see where we are heading to and to improve.

** The first time feeling **

No comments: