Saturday, October 17, 2009

26th

In a very short period of time, I will be reaching 26th years old. Scary? I think so too… I still remember when I was a little kids, I wish I was 25th back then. I thought that by the age of 25th, I will have a stable career, fixed income, I own a car myself and I can financially support my family.

Well, life is not as smooth sailing as I thought. I even wish that I’ll be married in the age of 25th. Hahaha… Thinking back about it really brings laughter about how naïve and simple I thought life was.

As 2009 reaching to an end, planning for next year started to begin. Age started to catch up and friends around started to have their own family.

I sat down and think… I am going to be 26th…. What have I achieved so far?

** Going to be 26th? So fast? **

3 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

I am worse. no? hahahaha....

Lawrence Liau said...

hmmm, u do learn much i think.

heavenly said...

i understand how you feel God is with you..