Friday, October 02, 2009

Persistence

Perseverance is another tough path of life. Selected people will be able to taste the pain of perseverance but not everyone. Talking to a dear friend of mine making me realize that coming out from an almost ‘perfect’ family will also product two different mindset of people. The same childhood and yet one that is always happy and smooth sailing in his life while another one is filled with struggle and persistence.

Ever since I choose to walk this path, my path is filled with perseverance in pain. Crying out to God and asking..... How long more Lord? How long more? And yet…. I always get not even a word answer.

Crying for some people to repent and return to God…. Crying for generation to see Him… I will also ask.. Lord, how long more should we pray… That generation will turn back to you? How long more, should we pray?

Persistence in prayer is a new lesson for me in this path and I think in life journey, everyone of us will go through the persistence in prayer… and yet…. Sometimes, I will ask God, how long? How long more, Lord?

** Persistence in prayer **

1 comment:

theGodlyLawyer said...

Thanks for reminding...