Friday, May 21, 2010

Parenting Seminar

For past three nights, I went to a great parenting seminar. Coming back from the seminar, I called him and said I want our own baby. He replied, “Wow, that speaker is good. Coming back saying that you want baby.”

Couldn’t remember when is the last time I went to a parenting seminar and I enjoy listening to what other people experience in their parenthood. To raise kids, is more than just raising them up but to teach them to be a God fearing man and a great leader for the future.

It is indeed a good seminar with knowing and learning it in our preparation journey. I learned that a marriage decision is more important than any other decision is life. It is the most important decision. A happy marriage is heaven but an unhappy marriage is more than a disaster. Marriage is really a lesson to be learned for life. As I prepare, may God’s grace be sufficient for us.

I also learned that our life partner should be the most important person in our life and not our kids. So, gonna remember and learn that in the future. So, better drop this down. He should be my everything. Hmm… But we are not married yet but we are engaged, so, he should be my half everything.

** Parenting **

No comments: