Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chinese Food?

To be very honest... I don't really like Chinese food even though I am a pure Chinese. I like to eat bread but with too many of that, I will grow rounded. Recently with the need to change my lifestyle, I have to learn to cook. Low and behold, I found out that I don’t really like to cook. No wonder I don’t cook. Hehe...

To learn how to cook, have to start to pay attention to some of the mother’s tips. I have to go to book stores to find some cooking books, do online research about the cooking method and have to search some recipe in my Ipod. And because I am in love with a typical Chinese man which only likes Chinese food, so my research is only in Chinese food for this season. After i have master chinese food, i will manipulate him to eat non-chinese food with me. Hehehe...

So far, what have I learn? Seriously… not much… But am grateful that I am not learning it alone.

** Chinese food **

No comments: