Friday, September 03, 2010

I will miss long distance...

It’s been a journey of 2 years and 5 months. On and off, we have been travelling in order to meet with each other. I can’t believe that I said this, but I think I will really miss long distance.

Being apart from each other is really torturing. At the same time, we have learnt to enjoy it. Everything comes with good and bad, the same goes to this. I still remember that I cried most of the moment when we are departing and it took me at least two days to settle myself emotionally.

Being apart is a test, a test of faithfulness, commitment and communication. When things went wrong and both of us started to have work piling up, it is a test of commitment that do we still take out the small window of time to spend together even though we are tempted to use that small gap for a quick nap. Both of us have learnt a lot. I thank God for his grace that sufficient for us. Long distance used to be one of our biggest fears. Now, with God’s grace, we have tasted His faithfulness.

** I will miss... **

No comments: