Friday, February 18, 2011

Gift of hospitality


Someone said, to be a pastors’ wife, one of the gifts that you should have is the gift of hospitality. Well, I think gift of hospitality means you have to be good in cooking, serving and happily open your house for guess. I have to admit that I don’t really like people coming to my house because after they left, I am the one that left cleaning up all the stuff.

I guess I really have to learn to love cleaning stuff so that I will love doing it than complaining it. As for now, let’s start with learning how to feed well my husband to be. So he will be a happy man and proud that he choose me.

** Gift of hospitality **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I can go to your place to stay when I am in KK lor~~ woohoo~~

Love,
Lui Zi

Sarge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarge said...

Having been a former minister, I have to agree with you. I never cared much for the membership treating our home like their own and leaving us behind to clean up after them. Mt sweet wife of forty-seven years reminded me of Martha and her service to the Lord, while her sister sat at the Master's feet. I do not know if Mary helped Martha with preparation on other occasions, but I do know, this was one of Jesus' places to go. He had a special relationship with these two sisters and their brother, Lazarus. It does get tough at times, but it is a service to the Lord. God bless you in your work.