Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A flash back that bring me a smile

I was having my breakfast alone today with lots of student around me. Suddenly, there is this flash back about my teenage time when I was in secondary school.

There is this boy that felt in love with me when we started to click along. Let’s call him ABC. ABC happens to be one of the so called “gangsters” in the school. To be a ‘gangster’, I think one of the requirements is big size. ABC is kinda a big size boy.

He has his enemy also. They have these two groups of different gang. If you happen to bully one of the members in the gang, they will start a flight.

To continue my side of the story, I was a prefect that time. I don’t think I fear any of them because I know they only have loud voice. Faithfully, I do my duty as a prefect and do what is right and ‘saman’ what is wrong.

One fine afternoon during lunch break, the other side of the gang try to threaten me when I advised them to clean what they have eaten in the canteen. But his ‘member’ stop him and said, this is ABC girl.. Better don’t touch. If not, war will happen. I stand there looking at him and he said to me, you are lucky.

That flash back really gave me a smile. We didn’t end up together because I really don’t like ABC. According to him, he was in love with me for 2 years and waiting for me to accept him.

As time has passed, sometimes, I hope I can meet him and know how he is doing now. I guess even if we meet on the street, we hardly recognize each other because it has been so long.

** Memories are nice **

1 comment:

theGodlyLawyer said...

goodness..... suddenly you thought of ABC? hehehe... my story is almost the same as you, just that, i was labelled as "LKV's sister". hahaha....