Thursday, March 17, 2011

Creative Ministry for Children?


For the past 4 days, I was in the training, not as a participant, but as one of the trainer and coordinator. The whole training went well and amazing. It amazed me how creative our God is and how God use an ordinary people to magnify His name. The training was about teaching the children leaders to start creative ministry in their church for their children and hope that they capture the concept of creative ministry.


I enjoy a lot in the training. Firstly, because this is something I really like and secondly, I able to work with Rachel, Chanel and Cory. They are marvelous... I heard about them a lot and this is the first time I work together with them and try to work this training out. We have a lot of laughter and fun together in the preparation as well as in the training. It was my joy and honour to dance together with them as they all have great experience and greatly used by God.



They have workshops...


And we have the youngest participant... Enoch Chia


In all the busyness and tiredness, I am grateful that I didn’t miss God’s presence. Personally, I experience him and my soul is lifted and refreshed. Healing takes place and His love assure me of His greatness and promise.


It was a priceless experience to work together as trainer with them and to see how God move each participant to dance gracefully for Him.

** Enjoy every moment with the moms **

No comments: