Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The provincial gathering

On 21st – 24th February, I was given the chance to go to the provincial gathering together with many clergy and pastors. It was a nice trip because I eat a lot and laugh a lot. It was nice spending some time with our pastors (some of the young ones around our age).


This is the second time I went to Penang. I was kinda worry that going back to Penang might flash back some unwanted memories. But I was coping it well and amazingly well. The places that I went are new or rather I have forgotten them. Maybe I have really forgotten most of the memories that I choose to forget.
Anyway, the trip was nice though I am a bit reluctant to go at the first place but it was nice. We manage to go out for a supper and some last minutes good food and shopping. Didn't manage to buy anything but i look like a ball after 4 days eating and having fun in Penang and I successfully gave Danny Wong a shock when he sees me. I think i really eat a lot for that 4 days. Hehe...

** Penang **

1 comment:

GraISe said...

i wan to see more of your pic..