Friday, March 09, 2012

Counting down: 56 days

I’ve been counting days since 2 weeks ago to make sure that I am doing
things progressively and making sure that I will be slimmer to my dream size.
As for today, we have another 56 days to go. Every day I deduct the days, I have all kinds of feeling. Excited, nervous, freaking out, happy, can’t wait…. But I want to thank God for his grace that things are progressing well. I got my gown but it’s too big… I didn’t react like I thought. I find myself more calm and peaceful knowing that eventually things will be alright nearer the time.

So, instead of freaking out, we try to find some solutions. With God at our side, both Danny and I know that everything will be alright because He is in control.

We also went for medical check up and doc said we are alright. Both of us are happy and we will have beautiful babies together…

With the grace of God, we just have to enjoy these 56 days more before we tie the knot.

** Fifty six days to go **

No comments: