Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A short break

Last Monday, we have a great break chilling out of KK city to a small island called Pulau Sapi. I have also taken a few days off to get myself back on track. It wasn’t easy after tons of “drama” recently. All these "drama" makes my heart grow cold and I started to ask God, how could a human’s heart be so wicked and cruel. Now I understand why Rev Dr Stephen Tong said that one of the reason God did not destroy devil so that human will not become devil. It is so real that all the Hong Kong drama series that I watched makes so much sense in reality. I found myself couldn’t accept the fact that  human being can be devil or maybe worst than a devil when they have lots of hatred, anger and unforgiveness in their heart.

Then I realise that if I do not pause for awhile and get myself back, I could have be one of them that filled with unforgiveness and started to have hatred and anger in my heart.  

Being away from awhile is refreshing. Though I hope I can literally be away for a week but those 3 days of being away with not many phone calls, I am grateful already.  

After a few days of break, I hope I am now gear up to continue to flight for the truth for the truth will set us free.  

p/s: Today’s encouragement - Always trust God's goodness and love, even when circumstances went from bad to worst...

 
** Just a nice break **

 

No comments: