Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Walk with God

Today I was chatting with an old good friend in whatapps and telling her that she wrote very well in her blog and I totally LOVED it. In the conversation, I shared that it is really pain to see someone that close to us in pain and being accused and condemn on left right centre. She then reminded me that not to walk with man but walk with God.

Reading that text from her is like reading the heart of God just like God reminding me to walk with Him. No doubt that we all feel the pain because we are human beings and we have feelings. Feeling the pain and yet could not do anything about it but to trust God and preserve. Trusting that God sees all these and trusting that God is in control.

With lots of encouragement to trust God every day, I have no other way to turn to but to everyday remind my soul to trust Him. Trust that He is my shelter, He is my rock. Trust that He in the sovereign God. Trust that He loves me very much and will keep me away from harm. Trust that all things will work well for those who love Him. Trust that revenge is in the hand of God. Trust that we will have our rainbow after lots of thunder and rain.

To walk this journey with God and with lots of them with tears, my heart started to be grateful and able to recognize the true character of those that are around us. It is only through all these, we can see the colour of their personalities. It do look scary but I rather to be shock now than later  and not knowing that they are actually wild wolf in a sheep costume.

** The truth will set us free **

No comments: