Monday, October 29, 2012

Mission Trip

I’m glad that the SOMA team is back… It just felt warm to see them back from South Africa after we have missed each one of them for the past three weeks.
 
Hearing and reading their report from this SOMA gave me a heavy heart for mission. I never thought of mission trip, I guess it is because I never felt it before, therefore, I seldom respond to it when there is a mission trip to anywhere. But the feeling that I felt this time, I just couldn’t describe it properly. Seeing the pictures taken from them and hearing their hearts out as they shared has gave me a heavy burden for mission. After reading their report or hear from anyone of them, I started to questions myself that, what am I doing here that only sit in the office and do paperwork and complain about how unfair lives is and worrying about the ‘drama’ that we are facing now.
 
There is a lot more out there, there are a lot more to see…. Out of sudden, I wish I was there to witness how close God’s heart is with the children in South Africa, how much compassionate is our God when He sees them from Heaven.... Only hears from them has already impacted my life a bit…. What more for them, that been there and sees it with their own eyes and felt it with their own heart.
 
Life is so much more than what I see now and so much more than what I thought. The world is so big and our God is so much greater than I can ever imagine.
 
** Mission Trip **

No comments: