Thursday, November 01, 2012

Are we ready?


Seeing Jordon again really brings lots of joy around us because he is really cute. Just hear him laugh can make us feel he is really worth it all. 

Knowing that his parent also shared with us the amount of joy that Jordon gave  them, we all felt the blessing that God placed in their family. 

Coming home from that warm family sometimes makes me think about Danny and I. Wondering that how would our lives be with additional member in our home and how will our kids look like. Will the baby look more  like me or him? Or look like the combination of both of us? I understand that being parent is not easy therefore we also try to get ourselves ready before we have children.

As for now,  we are enjoying our time together. You'll know it when I'm pregnant.  By then,  I guess we're ready. 

** Kid **

No comments: