Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Workout…

I’ve been working very hard to lose some of the stubborn fat that stick with me for several years for my wedding day and I did… Happily, I think I have lost 8kg and 4 inches from my waist. I had a beautiful wedding and honeymoon. During my honeymoon, my husband told me, you should try to lose more on the lower abs when we go back to KK. Then I told him, ok… gonna try..

Low and behold, marriage brings lots of joy and food… I gain back my weight… I have not been consistent in my exercise for 6 months and I ate what I love without much control. Now, most of the dress and shirt that I bought from honeymoon couldn’t fit me anymore and I got very frustrated.

So, what to do… Have to get myself back to an exercise lifestyle…

I felt that the previous exercises are not enough and I looked for something more intense… And… I found this…
 
Read and heard lots of testimony of how people transform from day 1 to day 60. Just hearing them keeps me motivated… Therefore, I grab my husband along to try this programme together. Today is the 10th day for me in this programme while my husband is the 3rd day.

It is not easy… like what Shaun T has warned in his DVDs but it is not impossible. The first few days were really tough… I rest a lot. As it continues, I also try to challenge my body and my mind and would like to see how far I can go with this.

Can’t wait to see the result on day 60 but as for now, let’s just keep one step at a time. Of course, nothing comes free… No pain, no gain… What goes into your mouth, counts too…

** Insanity **

No comments: