Sunday, May 12, 2013

I guess it's worth keeping

I've been thinking to stop blogging and delete this blog because there are lots of social network now such as Facebook (though I hardly share myself on fb), twitter, Instagram and so on. Thinking to delete it, therefore I've stop updating it. But tonight, I wish to get back some of my info in the past that I hardly can remember, so I check it out in my blog and realize that this is actually worth keeping and updating. Just reading back my own blog myself has encourage me a bit. Seeing how much we have grown in the past, how much Carmen Lim has grown and how young we were back then... The journey of going through something has written it down has also been a great encouragement to me.

Well, partly I wanted to delete this Blog also because of the word 'blog'. Just hearing the word, I feel a bit annoyed. Anyway, don't want to go into that now... 

So, hopefully I got update what's new for the past few months... Definitely lots of stuff to write.. I'm glad that I can cultivate this habit back. Sometimes to clear my head and put it in writing is not a bad thing after all.

** worth saving**

No comments: