Sunday, May 17, 2015

Old times thoughts


When we were just friends - Year 2005
When time flies so fast, sometimes we forgot to look back and give thanks or look back and reflect how faithful God has been to us. As I search back some old photos, they are full of memories. Lots has come and go. Lots has their own family now.

God is good and He always is. Looking back at old photos also make me realized how much my husband has grown. The first day I met him, he is like this kid that talk non-stop, talk without much thoughts, and responsibility is not his priority.

1st year of long distance, 2nd Year of dating - Year 2007
Today, by the grace of God, this young kid has transformed to be a man. A man that loves God more than anything, loves his wife and his daughter so much. A man that have careful thoughts of his words and action and a man that has a big heart for people around him.

1st year of marriage - Year 2012
Being able to witness to his growth is truly my joy. I remembered back then when he told me, if one day, he is ready to lead as a man in the family, he will marry me and he kept that promise. One thing that never change is that he makes me laugh a lot. Today, he still makes us laugh a lot.

3rd year of marriage - Year 2015
Knowing that God has us in His palm, we look forward for what is ahead of us. The best are yet to come and we are excited about it. 

No comments: