Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's been a while now

It's been a while now that I stop writing my thought. It been a while now that I started to think about serious diet due to the fear of my friends and family cannot recognize me and it's been a while now that I started to stay alone to think about stuff and reasons.

Life has been a stable routine now. It’s calm and peaceful. I kinda enjoy the moment like this. But I know it will end soon with the pack schedule of Christmas season is coming and lots of training and meetings preparation. I guess, to stop myself for awhile it's not a bad idea after all.

4 more days… Personally, I am very excited and happy about this 4 more days. It's been 5 months now that I am in long distance relationship. I won't say that we scored excellent marks in the previous months but I can say that we did put lots of effort to make things work. It's never easy for both of us. I guess it will be tougher with the pack schedule and the heavy responsibilities that both of us are taking. Hope is always in front of us. God is always in control.

So, ya… it's been a while now that I didn't see him and I am very excited to meet him in another 4 more days.

** It's been a while now**

No comments: