Friday, October 24, 2008

Today better than yesterday

It is always a joy when you able to travel and able to be with someone that you love dearly. After a long countdown and lots of waiting, I able to have a few days off my body from Sabah and to be with him. It was a great joy and I laugh a lot. I have so much fun to be there. I adapted to the place and streets fast, I smile for every small little thing, I can find whatever types of fresh fruits there, I really like to be with him. Even though I didn’t manage to stick to my own plan and get sick the third day I reached, but I still laugh more than I used to.

After came back from a short holiday, I feel weird. Not only weird but terrible. I miss him like crazy. It's like I left half of my soul there. I can only pray that today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today. I wish time can pass faster when I am alone and slower when we are together.

** Tomorrow better than today **

No comments: