Friday, November 28, 2008

The previous weeks - Part 2

Talk about Ellel training, it is a good training. To put aside all the busy stuff, I personally learn a lot from there. The most impact topic that I learn is about healing the human spirit. Well, we have some topics such as bitterroot judgment and bitterroot expectation, ---

In this training, it again reminds me that everything is spiritual. Sometimes we thought that things are not there but things are there even though you believe it with all your heart that it is not there. Sometimes, things are not only about your mind. Rev Titus, one of the speaker repeated many times about ---- the devils is like a hungry lion that come

It really stirs up my spirit to pray more and find more time to be with Him. It sound scary and it is scary when we treat things lightly. On the first or two sessions, I do doubt about it but after the whole training I guess what they said are right. Sometimes, it's not only about the mind.

As for children worship conference, wow… this is really excited. We have about 300 ++ kids and in my workshop, I have about 60-70 kids. In the morning, we all are like so excited and full of energy to jump, play and entertain the kids. But in the late morning, most of the staff started to feel tired. It really put me into a consideration that I should get a child soon so that I can have the energy to play with my own son and daughter. They are so cute… Watching and hearing them praising the Lord really make our heart melt. I think it melt God's heart the most. Some are so small, some are so naughty, some are so shy coz when I said hi to them; they are just too shy to say hi back to me and some cannot stop running. Wow, indeed it is a tired conference but watching them learns how to dance and do action for God is just sweet and speechless. I guess I am blessed by them too.

** Enjoy**

No comments: