Friday, November 28, 2008

The previous weeks - Part 1

It was a super busy weeks. Follow up with my previous post about Ellel training and the continuous Children worship conference the week after the training. In these two weeks, life is all about run faster than time. Before Ellel training, we rush for the preparation of it. Photocopy all the books/notes, binding them, name tag for all the candidate and settle up the accommodation things for them. I have to rush for clergy meeting and attend the meeting as well. Before that also have to rush for the ordination service and have to make sure things is ok. In Ellel training week, during break time, I will be rushing back to the office to work on certain things then back to training. Then do the same thing during lunch time. The whole training took the whole day and sometimes, I drop by the office at night just to settle some other things.

About this week, it is also about the same. Break time I went back to office for awhile except lunch time because not enough time for me to run to and back because the kids eat very fast and the lunch period is only half an hour. Well, most of my night I am working coz there are lots to do when you are not working in the morning and afternoon.

Life for these two weeks is all about running here and there holding my laptop. Work, eat, training, conference and sleep. I didn't even get to talk to him more on the phone coz I am really exhausted. My heart would like to do more but my body seems to refuse just because I am exhausted.

** Busy weeks**

No comments: