Saturday, August 22, 2009

Enjoy working…

I still remember vividly when it comes to weekend, I am so happy. But before Monday is here, I’ll be starting to repeat the word, ‘tomorrow I have to work ooooo……..’

I used to hate Monday a lot even when I were schooling. I started to hate Monday when I reach the age of 14. During my teenager life, friends are like the most important thing in life. It seems like we all can’t live without friends around us. Haha… Thinking it back, it’s kinda funny because we can live without anyone. Without anyone, life still has to move on.

In my teenager period, I have bunch of great church friends and childhood friends but not school friends. That’s why I hate Monday. I hate going back to school but I love to go to church because all my good friends are in the church but we studied in different school.

This kind of life last… last for quite a while. The same goes to work for me last time. I really hate Monday…

Later on, I found out that I started to stop hating Monday and stop repeating myself that statement after I’ve change to my current job now.

To put aside all the high expectation, never ending works and stresses all the time, I think I really like my job. I don’t complain when I have to stay up late to get things done, I don’t hate Monday anymore and I enjoy every small little thing that I do.

Wow… I guess I really like my job. Interesting….

** Enjoy my work **

No comments: