Thursday, August 20, 2009

I found it…

To buy something special for someone special is really a hard thing to do. I always find difficulties in buying stuff for her. Not because she is bossy but she seems like has everything already. Although she always said it’s not about the gift, but it’s about the heart but I still find difficulties in searching one thing that suits her for any event.

After I browse through a friend’s blog, the first thing that came into my mind is…. At last, I found something that I can buy.
Loves to see her dress up with jewelry on. Then I will tell myself, see… I knew she looks pretty.

The prices are crazy… I literally got myself a shock when I know how much it cost. I shall find that shop when time has come. I feel so good when I finally found something. Just hope that it looks as beautiful as it is when I tried it on.

** At last….. **

No comments: