Saturday, December 26, 2009

All glory to Him

2nd year of Christmas in All Saints’ is exciting. First of all, all glory and honor be unto God as He has give me a creative choreograph that I able to teach the little dancers (5-11 years old) to perform their best on Christmas day. I didn’t manage to take photo because I’ve been running here and there making sure their costume is alright, everyone of them remembers the movement and they look good. Many people feedback that their dance is very nice and cute. All glory and praise be unto God.

Other than that, it’s also my joy to be able to serve with a great and humble dancer named Rachel Foon. She is a terrific dancer and she has a good heart. It’s really my pleasure to choreograph the dance with her for the Christmas Eve dance together with the three pretty Lo’s daughter. They are awesome. Able to adapt to the movement fast and they are so cute. Both of these dances have given me two months stress and tremendous time in practice. Thank God that it is all well performed and many people gave very good feedback. Again, all praise be to God. He deserves our best.
Christmas day has been a great day for me. Some people said that Christmas is about the joy of giving and sharing. Yesterday, I able to experience it. A dear friend of mine wanted to get the starbucks year planner so much and by the time she gets it, the smile on her face make us realize that the money we spent, is worth.At night, I have a great Christmas dinner and fellowship and playing Wii with the kids. Smile and laughter filled the whole day. I bought myself a pair of sandal for Christmas present. I also received a bible, a bag, a cup, a rabbit bank and chocolates as gift. Sure is a happy day…

** Be all glory unto Him **

No comments: