Friday, December 11, 2009

December

December is the busiest month for us. With a pack Christmas schedule, I find myself having difficulties to have a relaxing day to blog about it. When I do, I wonder where to start. Not even reach half way of this writing, I have to leave my laptop behind and meet with someone else just before I forget something else.

Well, I guess this can give a clear picture of my past few weeks. After the refreshing and beautiful trip on Oct 09, coming back with a pack schedule with clergy meeting, standing committee meeting, ordination, confirmation service, haggai training continue with children worship conference, youth camp and coming children Christmas, youth Christmas, Christmas Eve service and Christmas day presentation and then follow with clergy retreat.

That’s my past few weeks and my future few weeks.

Till then… Merry Christmas

** December - the busiest month of the year **

2 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

Merry Christmas, Jenny!!!

Anonymous said...

MeRRy MeRRY ChRistmas ~~
Hugz you on 27th Dec.

DaRlinG..