Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Talk about CNY, I really hate packing. Because CNY always related to packing stuff and the worst part of packing is, you have to plan what to wear for the whole trip when you are away from home. With all the planning and stuff, makes me frustrated.

Back to CNY.. Look forward to this trip so much and not really about CNY but more towards, happy that I can be away from my office for a period of time and to out of my normal routine and meet up with some old friends that I don’t normally do every day and get myself refreshed and recharge to start again. Look forward also to spend some time with my family and with my man also.

This trip starts tonight and I really look forward and excited to some times with this young lady.

I miss her a lot… Miss laughing with her, quarrelling with her (which by the way just happened not long ago), miss sharing with her, miss making her miserable having me in her life… miss a lot of what we have build since like forever.

I pray that tonight the flight will not delay and we able to spend some beautiful time together. In Jesus name, Amen.

** Till then, Happy Chinese New Year everyone…**

2 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

It's always good to have a close friend like that. I wish I have one, but... that's like so impossible. hahaha... Happy New Year, Jenny... thanks for being around.

Anonymous said...

"miss making her miserable having me in her life…"

Your statement made me LOL for a while when I read this.. hehehe.. It's sweet and warm! :)

Happy Blessed Chinese New Year to you, luizi!


Love,
Lui Zi