Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Theme

New year gonna start with a new theme too…

Last year my focus is to not give up and believe that faithfulness is the key because at the end of the days, we all hope to hear God said, “well done you good and faithful servant” and not “well done you good and very hardworking servant” nor will he said “well done, you good and generous servant”. From that point, I realize that faithfulness is the key. God is faithful and being faithful to him will please Him.

It is indeed a year of not giving up. There are many times in my last year that I am so tempted to give up and walk away for various reasons. It is only by His grace that I am still surviving here, holding what I am holding now.

With not giving up theme for last year, I felt that this year should be a year to learn to be still and know that He is God.

Feelings come and go. Seasons will also pass by like wind. Emotions can be swinging up and down but my will and soul must stay firm and still to know that God is God and He is in control. Many times in my weakness, I forgot that many things in our life are out of our control. We can only do our best with all our heart and leave it to God that in control of everything to do the rest.

Throughout this year, I pray that not only I able to taste the stillness in my soul with knowing who God is and also to be able to know Him deeper. That has always been my prayer. In order to do so, I have to go through different kind of struggles. May I hide under your wings and find refuge.

** Be still and know that He is God **

No comments: