Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year... Oh Yeah!!!

Oh yeah… It’s a New Year… Always end the last year with prayer and start the New Year with prayer.

After the thanksgiving prayer meeting that end about 11.45pm, we have porridge. While I am serving porridge, I heard fireworks. Wanted to go out and see... but no more.. .Aiya... I love fireworks…


Anyway, the best part is at 12.30am on the 1st of January 2011, both of us went to Starbucks to get some New Year feel out there and we end with having Mc Donald nugget and walk home at 1.45am.


He bought me a new Starbucks tumbler that can change the paper inside as New Year gift. Now I can have a little Starbucks feel in my office and able to release some stress with the new tumbler accompanying me to work. Hehe…



** Happy New Year **

No comments: