Thursday, April 13, 2006

God is Good~


Time just flies away like that and in one more weeks plus I’ll be having my repeated exams.

It’s been a week didn’t drop down anything to my blog. Well, think that my time is not enough and I don’t really know what to write here. I learn a lot of things this past week. I learn how to face the fact, accept it, forgive, and forget. I learn how merciful, awesome, majestic, and powerful our God is. Most of all, I see how much God love me.

All these while were praying to God that saying I want to feel His love for me. Forgot to pray specifically and end up God show me different thing that out of my expectation. From my previous title, get to know how pain love is. And that is how pain God love me. It’s hard to accept that God love us so much and unconditionally because after all, I don’t worth it. But God remind me that, I means more than anything to Him that He willing to let His son die on the cross for us. Only one word that I can say, Thank You but I need a deeper word than just a Thank You.

Well, after all these crying, worrying and frustrating, it’s again for me to stand up and face reality that I have to take up this faith and trust God in my coming exam. Although stress will still bang on me suddenly, but still able to handle that, still seems to be so impossible, but I choose to make it possible. For with God, all things are possible. Lord, guide me as I Pray. Amen.

No comments: